Sunday, June 16, 2013

Sorry guys, I know I suck...

So I wanted to apologize for the lack of posts in case anyone actually does come check this out.

I know things kind of stopped abruptly and there's a reason for that. 

Without going into too many details, on my way back from the 24 hour event, literally on the road, my life pretty much started going down the toilet. I know that sounds dramatic, but that's really the best way to describe it. Over the next few days, things would just go from bad to worse and eventually I pretty much got sent into a really, really dark place.

I didn't want to touch my blog or talk about the now tainted weekend that just a day or two before had been so, so very amazing. I didn't want to look at tumblr or be reminded of so many happy memories that I had tied up with Disney. 

I'm not 100% better, but i'm getting there. I took my first trip back to Disney this past weekend and ventured into Epcot for a few hours. I smiled, I had fun, I enjoyed myself. No one is taking away something that makes me so happy, something that means so much to me, I can promise you that. It's just taking me time to get back to being myself and general, and lets face it, that's a big part of me.

So stick with me. Eventually i'll get around to telling you about the ridiculousness of spending a continuous twenty-four hours in the Magic Kingdom. (Which I did, in fact, accomplish). I've also got some cool stuff in mind to post on coming in the next few weeks, hopefully. 


So if you're still here, Thank you. We'll be back to your regularly scheduled cheese before you know it. In the meantime, since i'm lacking in my own update, i'm leaving you with Wakefield, of the Wakefield Report's video coverage of our 24 hour adventure. 


1 comment:

  1. Keep up the great work you are an amazing writer I enjoy your blog since I can't get down there as much as I would like to

    ReplyDelete